If you didn't pass the moderation, contact our support team.
The main causes of rejection are:
- Your channel has less than 1,000 subscribers;
- channel is banned or deactivated;
- the application contains an incorrect link to the channel/group;
- the person registered in the system is not the owner of the channel;
- Behavior and quality of the channel's audience is suspicious (cheating with subscribers, views, etc.) or violates the laws of the Russian Federation;
- content violates ethics and morality;
- The channel has been created less than 3 months ago or is not registered in analytics services.
You can apply for re-moderation of your channel in 30 days after the rejection of the first application. The next attempt will be available only after 60 days.
Notice! Channels spotted in the use of unfair promotion methods (boosting subscribers, views, etc.) are not allowed to be moderated again.